There are many ways in which an immigrant can be eligible for adjustment of status. Whether it is through an employer, the military, or a family member, you may be eligible to become a Permanent Resident here in the United States. The path to citizenship starts here.

Please contact our office to see if you are eligible for adjustment and to discuss the process with us.